You can find below details on how to remove RescuePRO 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall RescuePRO 188.8.131.52 from your computerLC Technology International, Inc.
. Further information on LC Technology International, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.lc-tech.com
if you want to read more on RescuePRO 184.108.40.206 on LC Technology International, Inc.'s page. Usually the RescuePRO 220.127.116.11 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RescuePRO directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove RescuePRO 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\RescuePRO\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RescuePRO.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.69 MB (9114216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with RescuePRO 22.214.171.124. They take about 13.78 MB (14452152
bytes) on disk.
- ImgTool.exe (1.09 MB)
- licman.exe (2.53 MB)
- RescuePRO.exe (8.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of RescuePRO 188.8.131.52.
RescuePRO 184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company LC Technology International, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove RescuePRO 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall RescuePRO 18.104.22.168 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find RescuePRO 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "RescuePRO 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the RescuePRO 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. After you select RescuePRO 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about RescuePRO 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RescuePRO 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lc-tech.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RescuePRO\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove RescuePRO 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing RescuePRO 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong RescuePRO 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RescuePRO 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove RescuePRO 220.127.116.11 by LC Technology International, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that RescuePRO 18.104.22.168 by LC Technology International, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove RescuePRO 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:19:32.283