Rescue Team version 1.5
You can find below details on how to remove Rescue Team version 1.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Rescue Team version 1.5 from your computergogo78
. Further information on gogo78 can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Rescue Team directory (same installation drive as Windows). Rescue Team version 1.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Rescue Team\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.59 MB (1671168 bytes) on disk and is named RescueTeam.exe.
The executables below are part of Rescue Team version 1.5. They take about 2.28 MB (2385694
bytes) on disk.
- RescueTeam.exe (1.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Rescue Team version 1.5.
Rescue Team version 1.5 is a program marketed by the software company gogo78. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Rescue Team version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Rescue Team version 1.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rescue Team version 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Rescue Team version 1.5". If it exists on your system the Rescue Team version 1.5 app will be found very quickly. After you select Rescue Team version 1.5 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rescue Team version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rescue Team version 1.5.
8. After removing Rescue Team version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rescue Team version 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rescue Team version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rescue Team version 1.5 by gogo78 from your computer, nor are we saying that Rescue Team version 1.5 by gogo78 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rescue Team version 1.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-12 14:02:44.253