Rescue Team Trilogy
Rescue Team Trilogy is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Rescue Team Trilogy from your computerLeeGT-Games
. More information about LeeGT-Games can be found here
. More details about the program Rescue Team Trilogy can be seen at http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Rescue Team Trilogy folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Rescue Team Trilogy is C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Rescue Team Trilogy\Uninstall.exe. Rescue Team Trilogy's primary file takes about 196.00 KB (200704 bytes) and is called Rescue Team Trilogy.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Rescue Team Trilogy. They occupy about 4.99 MB (5230394
bytes) on disk.
- Rescue Team Trilogy.exe (196.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (149.81 KB)
- RescueTeam1.exe (1.59 MB)
- RescueTeam2.exe (1.46 MB)
- RescueTeam3.exe (1.60 MB)
The current page applies to Rescue Team Trilogy version 3.3.3
Rescue Team Trilogy is an application offered by LeeGT-Games. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Rescue Team Trilogy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Rescue Team Trilogy from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Rescue Team Trilogy or simply click the Search field and type in "Rescue Team Trilogy". If it is installed on your PC the Rescue Team Trilogy program will be found automatically. After you select Rescue Team Trilogy in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Rescue Team Trilogy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rescue Team Trilogy:
- The software company is: http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Rescue Team Trilogy\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rescue Team Trilogy.
8. After uninstalling Rescue Team Trilogy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rescue Team Trilogy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rescue Team Trilogy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Rescue Team Trilogy by LeeGT-Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Rescue Team Trilogy by LeeGT-Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rescue Team Trilogy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 15:22:53.250