Rescue Team 7
You can find on this page details on how to remove Rescue Team 7 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Rescue Team 7 from your computerMyPlayCity, Inc.
. More information about MyPlayCity, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
to get more info about Rescue Team 7 on MyPlayCity, Inc.'s website. Usually the Rescue Team 7 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Rescue Team 7 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Rescue Team 7\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rescue Team 7. Rescue Team 7's main file takes about 2.91 MB (3047856 bytes) and its name is Rescue Team 7.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Rescue Team 7. They occupy 11.14 MB (11684906
bytes) on disk.
- 2_GameName.exe (2.35 MB)
- engine.exe (2.18 MB)
- game.exe (126.00 KB)
- Rescue Team 7.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This web page is about Rescue Team 7 version 1.0
Rescue Team 7 is a program released by MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Rescue Team 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Rescue Team 7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rescue Team 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rescue Team 7". The Rescue Team 7 application will be found very quickly. When you select Rescue Team 7 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Rescue Team 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rescue Team 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MyPlayCity.com\Rescue Team 7\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rescue Team 7.
8. After removing Rescue Team 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rescue Team 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rescue Team 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rescue Team 7 by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Rescue Team 7 by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rescue Team 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 05:13:42.787