Rescue Team 7
This info is about Rescue Team 7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Rescue Team 7 from your PCNova Ideas
. Further information on Nova Ideas can be found here
. Please open https://www.alawar.com/game/rescue-team-7-collectors-edition/
if you want to read more on Rescue Team 7 on Nova Ideas's web page. Rescue Team 7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RescueTeam7 folder, subject to the user's option. Rescue Team 7's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. RescueTeam7 Collector's Edition.exe is the Rescue Team 7's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.27 MB (2382336 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Rescue Team 7. They take an average of 2.27 MB (2382336
bytes) on disk.
- RescueTeam7 Collector's Edition.exe (2.27 MB)
This web page is about Rescue Team 7 version 7
Rescue Team 7 is an application marketed by the software company Nova Ideas. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Rescue Team 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Rescue Team 7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rescue Team 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rescue Team 7". If it exists on your system the Rescue Team 7 application will be found automatically. After you select Rescue Team 7 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rescue Team 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rescue Team 7:
- The publisher is: https://www.alawar.com/game/rescue-team-7-collectors-edition/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rescue Team 7.
8. After removing Rescue Team 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rescue Team 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rescue Team 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rescue Team 7 by Nova Ideas from your computer, we are not saying that Rescue Team 7 by Nova Ideas is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rescue Team 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 23:51:37.430