Rescue Team 7
This info is about Rescue Team 7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Rescue Team 7 from your PCNova Ideas
. Further information on Nova Ideas can be found here
. Please open https://www.alawar.com/game/rescue-team-7-collectors-edition/
if you want to read more on Rescue Team 7 on Nova Ideas's web page. Rescue Team 7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RescueTeam7 folder, subject to the user's option. Rescue Team 7's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. RescueTeam7 Collector's Edition.exe is the Rescue Team 7's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.27 MB (2382336 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Rescue Team 7. They take an average of 2.27 MB (2382336
bytes) on disk.
- RescueTeam7 Collector's Edition.exe (2.27 MB)
This web page is about Rescue Team 7 version 7
Rescue Team 7 is an application marketed by the software company Nova Ideas. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Rescue Team 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Rescue Team 7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Rescue Team 7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rescue Team 7". If it is installed on your PC the Rescue Team 7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Rescue Team 7 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rescue Team 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rescue Team 7:
- The software company is: https://www.alawar.com/game/rescue-team-7-collectors-edition/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rescue Team 7.
8. After removing Rescue Team 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rescue Team 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rescue Team 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rescue Team 7 by Nova Ideas from your computer, we are not saying that Rescue Team 7 by Nova Ideas is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rescue Team 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 23:51:37.430