Rescue Team 6
This page is about Rescue Team 6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Rescue Team 6 from your systemGameFools
. More information on GameFools can be seen here
. Click on http://www.gamefools.com
to get more information about Rescue Team 6 on GameFools's website. Rescue Team 6 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\GameFools\Rescue Team 6 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\GameFools\Rescue Team 6\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Rescue Team 6. GAMEFOOLS-RescueTeam6 Collector's Edition.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.06 MB (6352896 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Rescue Team 6. They take about 9.39 MB (9845961
bytes) on disk.
- GAMEFOOLS-RescueTeam6 Collector's Edition.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- RescueTeam6 Collector's Edition.exe (2.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6
of Rescue Team 6.
Rescue Team 6 is an application marketed by GameFools. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Rescue Team 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Rescue Team 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rescue Team 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rescue Team 6". If it is installed on your PC the Rescue Team 6 program will be found automatically. After you click Rescue Team 6 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Rescue Team 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rescue Team 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameFools\Rescue Team 6\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rescue Team 6.
8. After uninstalling Rescue Team 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Rescue Team 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rescue Team 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rescue Team 6 by GameFools from your PC, we are not saying that Rescue Team 6 by GameFools is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rescue Team 6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 02:46:25.300