Rescue Team 4
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Rescue Team 4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rescue Team 4 from your computerRionix
. Go over here
for more information on Rionix. You can read more about related to Rescue Team 4 at https://www.alawar.com/game/rescue-team-4/
. Rescue Team 4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rescue Team 4 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Rescue Team 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. RescueTeam4.exe is the Rescue Team 4's main executable file and it takes close to 1.80 MB (1885696 bytes) on disk.
Rescue Team 4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.80 MB (1885696
bytes) on disk.
- RescueTeam4.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of Rescue Team 4.
Rescue Team 4 is a program released by Rionix. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Rescue Team 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Rescue Team 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rescue Team 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rescue Team 4". If it exists on your system the Rescue Team 4 application will be found automatically. After you select Rescue Team 4 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rescue Team 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rescue Team 4:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.alawar.com/game/rescue-team-4/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rescue Team 4.
8. After uninstalling Rescue Team 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rescue Team 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rescue Team 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rescue Team 4 by Rionix from your computer, we are not saying that Rescue Team 4 by Rionix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rescue Team 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 23:53:15.180