Rescue Team 4
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Rescue Team 4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Rescue Team 4 from your computerRionix
. Go over here
for more information on Rionix. You can read more about related to Rescue Team 4 at https://www.alawar.com/game/rescue-team-4/
. Rescue Team 4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rescue Team 4 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Rescue Team 4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. RescueTeam4.exe is the Rescue Team 4's main executable file and it takes close to 1.80 MB (1885696 bytes) on disk.
Rescue Team 4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.80 MB (1885696
bytes) on disk.
- RescueTeam4.exe (1.80 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of Rescue Team 4.
Rescue Team 4 is a program released by Rionix. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Rescue Team 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Rescue Team 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rescue Team 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Rescue Team 4". If it exists on your system the Rescue Team 4 app will be found automatically. When you click Rescue Team 4 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rescue Team 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rescue Team 4:
- The publisher is: https://www.alawar.com/game/rescue-team-4/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rescue Team 4.
8. After uninstalling Rescue Team 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rescue Team 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rescue Team 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rescue Team 4 by Rionix from your computer, we are not saying that Rescue Team 4 by Rionix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rescue Team 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 23:53:15.180