Rescue Team 4
Rescue Team 4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Rescue Team 4 from your computerWildTangent
. Open here
for more information on WildTangent. More information about Rescue Team 4 can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RescueTeam4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Rescue Team 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RescueTeam4\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RescueTeam4-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 307.55 KB (314928 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Rescue Team 4. They take 2.75 MB (2884808
bytes) on disk.
- RescueTeam4-WT.exe (307.55 KB)
- RescueTeam4.exe (1.91 MB)
- rescueteam4-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The current page applies to Rescue Team 4 version 184.108.40.206
Rescue Team 4 is an application marketed by the software company WildTangent. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Rescue Team 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Rescue Team 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rescue Team 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Rescue Team 4". If it exists on your system the Rescue Team 4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Rescue Team 4 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rescue Team 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rescue Team 4:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\RescueTeam4\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Rescue Team 4.
8. After removing Rescue Team 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rescue Team 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Rescue Team 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Rescue Team 4 by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Rescue Team 4 by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rescue Team 4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 16:28:47.830