Rescue Team 3
Rescue Team 3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Rescue Team 3 from your computerFoxy Games
. Go over here
for more info on Foxy Games. You can get more details related to Rescue Team 3 at http://www.theplayingbay.com
. Usually the Rescue Team 3 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\Rescue Team 3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Rescue Team 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\Rescue Team 3\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Rescue Team 3's main file takes about 1.53 MB (1600000 bytes) and its name is RescueTeam3.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Rescue Team 3. They occupy 2.83 MB (2964992
bytes) on disk.
- RescueTeam3.exe (1.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Rescue Team 3.
Rescue Team 3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Rescue Team 3:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Rescue Team 3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rescue Team 3 Setup Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Rescue Team 3\More Free Foxy Games.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Rescue Team 3\Play Over 14.000 Online Games on The Playing Bay.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Rescue Team 3\Rescue Team 3.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Rescue Team 3\Uninstall Rescue Team 3.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Rescue Team_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Rescue Team_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Rescue Team 31.0
Rescue Team 3 is an application marketed by the software company Foxy Games. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Rescue Team 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Rescue Team 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Rescue Team 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rescue Team 3". If it exists on your system the Rescue Team 3 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Rescue Team 3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rescue Team 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Rescue Team 3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.theplayingbay.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxy Games\Rescue Team 3\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rescue Team 3.
8. After uninstalling Rescue Team 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rescue Team 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rescue Team 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rescue Team 3 by Foxy Games from your computer, we are not saying that Rescue Team 3 by Foxy Games is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Rescue Team 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-23 18:41:37.957