Rescue Team 2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Rescue Team 2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Rescue Team 2 from your systemAlawar Entertainment
. More information about Alawar Entertainment can be read here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rescue Team 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Rescue Team 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is titled RescueTeam2.exe and its approximative size is 1.47 MB (1536512 bytes).
Rescue Team 2 is composed of the following executables which take 1.47 MB (1536512
bytes) on disk:
- RescueTeam2.exe (1.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Rescue Team 2.
Rescue Team 2 is an application by the software company Alawar Entertainment. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Rescue Team 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Rescue Team 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Rescue Team 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rescue Team 2". The Rescue Team 2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Rescue Team 2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Rescue Team 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rescue Team 2.
8. After removing Rescue Team 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rescue Team 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rescue Team 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rescue Team 2 by Alawar Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Rescue Team 2 by Alawar Entertainment is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rescue Team 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 23:48:37.000