Rescue Team 2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Rescue Team 2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Rescue Team 2 from your systemAlawar Entertainment
. More information about Alawar Entertainment can be read here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rescue Team 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Rescue Team 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is titled RescueTeam2.exe and its approximative size is 1.47 MB (1536512 bytes).
Rescue Team 2 is composed of the following executables which take 1.47 MB (1536512
bytes) on disk:
- RescueTeam2.exe (1.47 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Rescue Team 2.
Rescue Team 2 is an application by the software company Alawar Entertainment. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to erase Rescue Team 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Rescue Team 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Rescue Team 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rescue Team 2". If it is installed on your PC the Rescue Team 2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Rescue Team 2 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Rescue Team 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rescue Team 2.
8. After removing Rescue Team 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Rescue Team 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rescue Team 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rescue Team 2 by Alawar Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Rescue Team 2 by Alawar Entertainment is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Rescue Team 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 23:48:37.000