Rescue Team 1
This page is about Rescue Team 1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Rescue Team 1 from your computerAlawar Entertainment
. More information on Alawar Entertainment can be seen here
. Rescue Team 1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rescue Team 1 directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Rescue Team 1. Rescue Team 1's primary file takes around 1.59 MB (1671680 bytes) and its name is RescueTeam.exe.
The executables below are part of Rescue Team 1. They occupy an average of 1.59 MB (1671680
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Rescue Team 1 version 1
Rescue Team 1 is an application offered by Alawar Entertainment. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Rescue Team 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Rescue Team 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Rescue Team 1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Rescue Team 1". If it is installed on your PC the Rescue Team 1 app will be found very quickly. After you select Rescue Team 1 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Rescue Team 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rescue Team 1.
8. After removing Rescue Team 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rescue Team 1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rescue Team 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Rescue Team 1 by Alawar Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that Rescue Team 1 by Alawar Entertainment is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Rescue Team 1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 23:47:07.583