You can find below details on how to uninstall ResHacker for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ResHacker from your systemAngus Johnson
. More information on Angus Johnson can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ResHacker directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\ResHacker\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ResHacker. ResHacker's main file takes about 4.89 MB (5129216 bytes) and is named ResourceHacker.exe.
ResHacker contains of the executables below. They take 6.26 MB (6560021
bytes) on disk.
- ResourceHacker.exe (4.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.36 MB)
This web page is about ResHacker version 22.214.171.124
ResHacker is an application released by Angus Johnson. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove ResHacker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ResHacker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ResHacker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ResHacker". If it is installed on your PC the ResHacker application will be found automatically. After you click ResHacker in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ResHacker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ResHacker.
8. After removing ResHacker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ResHacker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ResHacker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ResHacker by Angus Johnson from your computer, nor are we saying that ResHacker by Angus Johnson is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ResHacker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 15:16:56.373