You can find on this page details on how to remove ResCalc for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ResCalc from your PCEduard Budulea
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Eduard Budulea. ResCalc is typically set up in the "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\rescalc-20ca3363c02b266ba9e28369c2544efc" folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove ResCalc by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\rescalc-20ca3363c02b266ba9e28369c2544efc\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the ResCalc's main executable file and it occupies approximately 88.95 KB (91088 bytes) on disk.
ResCalc contains of the executables below. They take 88.95 KB (91088
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.95 KB)
The current page applies to ResCalc version 0.3
ResCalc is an application marketed by Eduard Budulea. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove ResCalc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ResCalc from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ResCalc or simply activate the Search field and type in "ResCalc". If it exists on your system the ResCalc program will be found automatically. After you select ResCalc in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ResCalc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ResCalc.
8. After uninstalling ResCalc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ResCalc that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ResCalc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ResCalc by Eduard Budulea from your PC, nor are we saying that ResCalc by Eduard Budulea is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ResCalc in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 17:59:52.390