You can find below detailed information on how to remove Reqchecker for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Reqchecker from your PCKHILOGIC
. Further information on KHILOGIC can be seen here
. Click on http://reqchecker.eu
to get more data about Reqchecker on KHILOGIC's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\REQCHECKER-Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Reqchecker's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\REQCHECKER-Application\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled reqchecker.exe and it has a size of 720.33 KB (737616 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Reqchecker. They take 1.49 MB (1561848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- reqchecker.exe (720.33 KB)
- uninstall.exe (96.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (81.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (51.56 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of Reqchecker. You can find below info on other releases of Reqchecker:
Reqchecker is a program marketed by the software company KHILOGIC. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Reqchecker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Reqchecker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Reqchecker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Reqchecker". If it exists on your system the Reqchecker program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Reqchecker in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Reqchecker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reqchecker:
- The software company is: http://reqchecker.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\REQCHECKER-Application\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Reqchecker.
8. After uninstalling Reqchecker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Reqchecker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Reqchecker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Reqchecker by KHILOGIC from your PC, we are not saying that Reqchecker by KHILOGIC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Reqchecker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 15:09:28.370