Republic Anywhere is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Republic Anywhere from your systemRepublic Wireless, Inc.
. More data about Republic Wireless, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\republicanywhere directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Republic Anywhere by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\republicanywhere\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Republic Anywhere's main file takes around 718.50 KB (735744 bytes) and is named Republic Anywhere.exe.
Republic Anywhere contains of the executables below. They take 114.65 MB (120214736
bytes) on disk.
- Republic Anywhere.exe (718.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.92 MB)
- Republic Anywhere.exe (54.09 MB)
- Republic Anywhere.exe (54.09 MB)
This info is about Republic Anywhere version 1.5.8
only. Click on the links below for other Republic Anywhere versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Republic Anywhere.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Republic Anywhere is a program offered by Republic Wireless, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Republic Anywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Republic Anywhere with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Republic Anywhere or simply click the Search field and type in "Republic Anywhere". The Republic Anywhere program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Republic Anywhere in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Republic Anywhere, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Republic Anywhere.
8. After removing Republic Anywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Republic Anywhere which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Republic Anywhere using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Republic Anywhere by Republic Wireless, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Republic Anywhere by Republic Wireless, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Republic Anywhere in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 23:26:33.050