Reproductor de Windows Media 11
Reproductor de Windows Media 11 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. Usually the Reproductor de Windows Media 11 application is found in the C:\Archivos de programa\Windows Media Player directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is called wmplayer.exe and its approximative size is 63.00 KB (64512 bytes). How to uninstall Reproductor de Windows Media 11 from your system
Reproductor de Windows Media 11 is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.81 MB (6091807
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- migrate.exe (768.00 KB)
- mplayer2.exe (4.53 KB)
- setup_wm.exe (1.60 MB)
- wmdbexport.exe (482.00 KB)
- wmlaunch.exe (205.00 KB)
- wmpenc.exe (25.00 KB)
- wmplayer.exe (63.00 KB)
- wmpnetwk.exe (895.00 KB)
- wmpnscfg.exe (200.00 KB)
- wmpshare.exe (36.00 KB)
- wmsetsdk.exe (1.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 11
of Reproductor de Windows Media 11.
Reproductor de Windows Media 11 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows Media Player
Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Reproductor de Windows Media 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Reproductor de Windows Media 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Reproductor de Windows Media 11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Reproductor de Windows Media 11". If it exists on your system the Reproductor de Windows Media 11 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Reproductor de Windows Media 11 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Reproductor de Windows Media 11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Reproductor de Windows Media 11.
8. After uninstalling Reproductor de Windows Media 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Reproductor de Windows Media 11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reproductor de Windows Media 11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130