You can find below details on how to uninstall RepositoryService for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall RepositoryService from your PCSchneider Electric
. Additional info about Schneider Electric can be found here
. More details about RepositoryService can be seen at http://www.schneider-electric.com
. RepositoryService is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Schneider Electric Shared\RepositoryService directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The application's main executable file occupies 66.00 KB (67584 bytes) on disk and is called SchneiderElectric.RepositoryService.exe.
RepositoryService contains of the executables below. They occupy 148.59 KB (152160
bytes) on disk.
- CoreInstallerSupport.exe (14.81 KB)
- IPMCLI.exe (67.78 KB)
- SchneiderElectric.RepositoryService.exe (66.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.18.31905
of RepositoryService. You can find below a few links to other RepositoryService releases:
RepositoryService is an application offered by Schneider Electric. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove RepositoryService is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase RepositoryService from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RepositoryService or simply click the Search field and type in "RepositoryService". If it is installed on your PC the RepositoryService app will be found very quickly. After you select RepositoryService in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding RepositoryService, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall RepositoryService.
8. After removing RepositoryService, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of RepositoryService which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling RepositoryService using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove RepositoryService by Schneider Electric from your PC, we are not saying that RepositoryService by Schneider Electric is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove RepositoryService in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-27 05:07:53.927