Reporter Viewer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Reporter Viewer from your systemNICE Systems
. More data about NICE Systems can be seen here
. More information about Reporter Viewer can be found at Please contact help desk
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NICE Systems\Reporter Viewer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Reporter Viewer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NICE Systems\Reporter Viewer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. NiceReporterOfflineViewer.exe is the Reporter Viewer's main executable file and it takes circa 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) on disk.
Reporter Viewer is composed of the following executables which take 6.12 MB (6414482
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- gacutil.exe (80.00 KB)
- NiceReporterOfflineViewer.exe (40.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (180.94 KB)
- setup.exe (270.37 KB)
- checkPortInUse.exe (22.39 KB)
- unzip.exe (220.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- actionagentproc.exe (127.89 KB)
- dumpmanifestinfo.exe (55.89 KB)
- setupengine.exe (2.38 MB)
- ActionAgentProc.exe (184.39 KB)
The current web page applies to Reporter Viewer version 09.26.65.01
only. For other Reporter Viewer versions please click below:
Reporter Viewer is an application by NICE Systems. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Reporter Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Reporter Viewer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Reporter Viewer or simply click the Search field and type in "Reporter Viewer". If it exists on your system the Reporter Viewer application will be found automatically. After you select Reporter Viewer in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Reporter Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reporter Viewer:
- The software company is: Please contact help desk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NICE Systems\Reporter Viewer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Reporter Viewer.
8. After uninstalling Reporter Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Reporter Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Reporter Viewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Reporter Viewer by NICE Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that Reporter Viewer by NICE Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Reporter Viewer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 18:51:28.137