This info is about ReportGui for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ReportGui from your computerKlaus.Wich
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Klaus.Wich. ReportGui is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ReportGui directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing ReportGui is C:\Program Files (x86)\ReportGui\ReportGuiUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. ReportGui's main file takes about 895.00 KB (916480 bytes) and is called ReportGui.exe.
ReportGui contains of the executables below. They take 16.97 MB (17794321
bytes) on disk.
- reportold.exe (7.59 MB)
- ReportGui.exe (895.00 KB)
- ReportGuiUninstall.exe (92.23 KB)
- ReportUpdate.exe (841.50 KB)
This data is about ReportGui version 3.0.0
ReportGui is an application released by Klaus.Wich. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove ReportGui is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ReportGui with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ReportGui or simply click the Search field and type in "ReportGui". The ReportGui program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ReportGui in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ReportGui, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ReportGui.
8. After removing ReportGui, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ReportGui that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ReportGui with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ReportGui by Klaus.Wich from your computer, we are not saying that ReportGui by Klaus.Wich is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ReportGui in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 23:41:16.677