This page is about Repligator18 f for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Repligator18 f from your systemRansen Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Ransen Software. Click on http://www.ransen.com
to get more information about Repligator18 f on Ransen Software's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ransen Software\Repligator18 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Repligator18 f is C:\PROGRA~2\RANSEN~1\REPLIG~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Replig18.Exe is the Repligator18 f's main executable file and it occupies approximately 8.69 MB (9109504 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Repligator18 f. They take about 8.76 MB (9185280
bytes) on disk.
- Replig18.Exe (8.69 MB)
- Setup.exe (74.00 KB)
This data is about Repligator18 f version 0.0
Repligator18 f is a program marketed by the software company Ransen Software. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Repligator18 f is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Repligator18 f with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Repligator18 f or simply click the Search field and type in "Repligator18 f". The Repligator18 f program will be found automatically. When you select Repligator18 f in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Repligator18 f, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Repligator18 f:
- The software company is: http://www.ransen.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\RANSEN~1\REPLIG~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Repligator18 f.
8. After uninstalling Repligator18 f, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Repligator18 f that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Repligator18 f using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Repligator18 f by Ransen Software from your computer, we are not saying that Repligator18 f by Ransen Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Repligator18 f supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-21 12:10:54.530