This web page is about Repligator18 c for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Repligator18 c from your systemRansen Software
. More data about Ransen Software can be found here
. More information about the app Repligator18 c can be seen at http://www.ransen.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ransen Software\Repligator18 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Repligator18 c is C:\PROGRA~2\RANSEN~1\REPLIG~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Replig18.Exe is the Repligator18 c's main executable file and it occupies around 7.13 MB (7475424 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Repligator18 c. They take an average of 7.20 MB (7551200
bytes) on disk.
- Replig18.Exe (7.13 MB)
- Setup.exe (74.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0
of Repligator18 c.
Repligator18 c is an application released by Ransen Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Repligator18 c is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Repligator18 c from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Repligator18 c or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Repligator18 c". If it exists on your system the Repligator18 c application will be found very quickly. After you select Repligator18 c in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Repligator18 c, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Repligator18 c:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ransen.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\RANSEN~1\REPLIG~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Repligator18 c.
8. After removing Repligator18 c, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Repligator18 c which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Repligator18 c using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Repligator18 c by Ransen Software from your PC, we are not saying that Repligator18 c by Ransen Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Repligator18 c supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-11 09:12:10.243