Repligator17 c is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Repligator17 c from your computerRansen Software
. You can find out more on Ransen Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ransen.com
to get more data about Repligator17 c on Ransen Software's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ransen Software\Repligator17 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Repligator17 c is C:\PROGRA~2\RANSEN~1\REPLIG~2\Setup.exe /remove /q0. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Replig17.Exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.57 MB (6889640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Repligator17 c. They occupy about 6.64 MB (6962344
bytes) on disk.
- Replig17.Exe (6.57 MB)
- Setup.exe (71.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0
of Repligator17 c.
Repligator17 c is an application marketed by the software company Ransen Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Repligator17 c is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Repligator17 c from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Repligator17 c or simply click the Search feature and type in "Repligator17 c". If it is installed on your PC the Repligator17 c app will be found automatically. When you click Repligator17 c in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Repligator17 c, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Repligator17 c:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ransen.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\RANSEN~1\REPLIG~2\Setup.exe /remove /q0
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Repligator17 c.
8. After uninstalling Repligator17 c, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Repligator17 c which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Repligator17 c using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Repligator17 c by Ransen Software from your computer, we are not saying that Repligator17 c by Ransen Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Repligator17 c supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-05 01:33:57.817