How to uninstall Repligator14 a from your PC
Repligator14 a is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by Ransen Software
. Open here
for more info on Ransen Software. Detailed information about Repligator14 a can be found at http://www.ransen.com
. Repligator14 a is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ransen Software\Repligator14 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Repligator14 a's full uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~2\RANSEN~1\REPLIG~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0. The program's main executable file occupies 2.74 MB (2875296 bytes) on disk and is named Replig14.Exe.
The executable files below are part of Repligator14 a. They take an average of 2.81 MB (2948000
bytes) on disk.
- Replig14.Exe (2.74 MB)
- Setup.exe (71.00 KB)
This info is about Repligator14 a version 0.0
A way to erase Repligator14 a from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Repligator14 a is an application offered by the software company Ransen Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Repligator14 a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Repligator14 a or simply activate the Search field and type in "Repligator14 a". The Repligator14 a app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Repligator14 a in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Repligator14 a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Repligator14 a:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ransen.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\RANSEN~1\REPLIG~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Repligator14 a.
8. After uninstalling Repligator14 a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Repligator14 a which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Repligator14 a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Repligator14 a:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Repligator14 a by Ransen Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Repligator14 a by Ransen Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Repligator14 a in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 13:37:30.317