Replay Music 7 (220.127.116.11)
Replay Music 7 (18.104.22.168) is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Replay Music 7 (22.214.171.124) from your computerApplian Technologies
. Open here
where you can get more info on Applian Technologies. Click on http://www.applian.com
to get more facts about Replay Music 7 (126.96.36.199) on Applian Technologies's website. Replay Music 7 (188.8.131.52) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Applian Technologies\Replay Music 7 folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Applian Technologies\Replay Music 7\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Replay Music 7 (184.108.40.206). The application's main executable file has a size of 166.09 KB (170072 bytes) on disk and is titled jrmp.exe.
Replay Music 7 (220.127.116.11) contains of the executables below. They occupy 504.80 KB (516920
bytes) on disk.
- jrmp.exe (166.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (338.72 KB)
This info is about Replay Music 7 (18.104.22.168) version 22.214.171.124
Replay Music 7 (126.96.36.199) is a program released by the software company Applian Technologies. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Replay Music 7 (188.8.131.52) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Replay Music 7 (184.108.40.206) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Replay Music 7 (220.127.116.11) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Replay Music 7 (18.104.22.168)". The Replay Music 7 (22.214.171.124) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Replay Music 7 (126.96.36.199) in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Replay Music 7 (188.8.131.52), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Replay Music 7 (184.108.40.206):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Applian Technologies\Replay Music 7\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Replay Music 7 (220.127.116.11).
8. After removing Replay Music 7 (18.104.22.168), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Replay Music 7 (22.214.171.124) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Replay Music 7 (126.96.36.199) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Replay Music 7 (188.8.131.52) by Applian Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that Replay Music 7 (184.108.40.206) by Applian Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Replay Music 7 (220.127.116.11) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:03:16.487