Replay Music 5
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Replay Music 5 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Replay Music 5 from your PCApplian Technologies Inc.
. Additional info about Applian Technologies Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.applian.com
if you want to read more on Replay Music 5 on Applian Technologies Inc.'s web page. Usually the Replay Music 5 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Music 5 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Replay Music 5 is C:\windows\Replay Music 5\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ReplayMusic.exe and it has a size of 855.23 KB (875760 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Replay Music 5. They take an average of 2.81 MB (2948287
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddToWMP.exe (102.00 KB)
- Burn2.exe (268.00 KB)
- ClearReplayMusicSettings.exe (22.50 KB)
- LAME.EXE (829.50 KB)
- mkisofs.exe (448.00 KB)
- ReplayMusic.exe (855.23 KB)
- sox.exe (353.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.60
of Replay Music 5. For other Replay Music 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Replay Music 5 is an application marketed by the software company Applian Technologies Inc.. Some users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Replay Music 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Replay Music 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Replay Music 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Replay Music 5". If it exists on your system the Replay Music 5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Replay Music 5 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Replay Music 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Replay Music 5:
- The software company is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\windows\Replay Music 5\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Replay Music 5.
8. After removing Replay Music 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Replay Music 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Replay Music 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Replay Music 5 by Applian Technologies Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Replay Music 5 by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Replay Music 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 14:12:09.110