Replay Media Splicer
Replay Media Splicer is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Replay Media Splicer from your PCApplian Technologies Inc.
. Further information on Applian Technologies Inc. can be found here
. More info about the application Replay Media Splicer can be seen at http://www.applian.com
. Usually the Replay Media Splicer program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Replay Media Splicer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\windows\Replay Media Splicer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Replay Media Splicer. ReplayMediaSplicer.exe is the Replay Media Splicer's primary executable file and it takes circa 874.73 KB (895728 bytes) on disk.
Replay Media Splicer is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.13 MB (1188080
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (285.50 KB)
- ReplayMediaSplicer.exe (874.73 KB)
The current page applies to Replay Media Splicer version 1.0
Replay Media Splicer is an application marketed by Applian Technologies Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Replay Media Splicer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Replay Media Splicer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Replay Media Splicer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Replay Media Splicer". If it exists on your system the Replay Media Splicer application will be found automatically. After you click Replay Media Splicer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Replay Media Splicer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Replay Media Splicer:
- The software company is: http://www.applian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\windows\Replay Media Splicer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Replay Media Splicer.
8. After removing Replay Media Splicer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Replay Media Splicer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Replay Media Splicer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Replay Media Splicer by Applian Technologies Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Replay Media Splicer by Applian Technologies Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Replay Media Splicer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 09:06:12.440