Replace Preview is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Replace Preview from your computerReplace Preview
. Check out here
where you can read more on Replace Preview. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\34444335-1428584245-4E35-564D-A02BB85670FF folder (same installation drive as Windows). Replace Preview's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\34444335-1428584245-4E35-564D-A02BB85670FF\Uninstall.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 317.50 KB (325120 bytes) on disk and is named jnsq291.exe.
Replace Preview is composed of the following executables which occupy 530.70 KB (543437
bytes) on disk:
- jnsq291.exe (317.50 KB)
- rnsr59F.exe (113.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (99.70 KB)
The current page applies to Replace Preview version 220.127.116.11
Replace Preview is an application released by Replace Preview. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Replace Preview is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Replace Preview from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Replace Preview or simply activate the Search field and type in "Replace Preview". The Replace Preview application will be found automatically. After you click Replace Preview in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Replace Preview, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Replace Preview.
8. After removing Replace Preview, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Replace Preview that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Replace Preview with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Replace Preview by Replace Preview from your computer, nor are we saying that Replace Preview by Replace Preview is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Replace Preview supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 12:02:08.487