This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Repast 3.1 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Repast 3.1 from your systemRepast Organization for Architecture and Design (ROAD)
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Repast Organization for Architecture and Design (ROAD). Please open http://repast.sourceforge.net
if you want to read more on Repast 3.1 on Repast Organization for Architecture and Design (ROAD)'s web page. Repast 3.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Repast 3 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Repast 3.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Repast 3\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Repast 3.1's main file takes about 33.02 KB (33813 bytes) and its name is Repast.exe.
Repast 3.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 87.76 KB (89865
bytes) on disk:
- Uninst.exe (54.74 KB)
- Repast.exe (33.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of Repast 3.1.
Repast 3.1 is a program offered by Repast Organization for Architecture and Design (ROAD). Some users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Repast 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Repast 3.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Repast 3.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Repast 3.1". If it exists on your system the Repast 3.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select Repast 3.1 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Repast 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Repast 3.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://repast.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Repast 3\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Repast 3.1.
8. After removing Repast 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Repast 3.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Repast 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Repast 3.1 by Repast Organization for Architecture and Design (ROAD) from your computer, we are not saying that Repast 3.1 by Repast Organization for Architecture and Design (ROAD) is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Repast 3.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 05:58:33.380