You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Repair ToolKit for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Repair ToolKit from your systemStellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.
. More information on Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. can be found here
. More information about Repair ToolKit can be found at http://www.stellarinfo.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Repair ToolKit folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Repair ToolKit is C:\Program Files\Repair ToolKit\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Stellar Repair Toolkit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.22 MB (3377528 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Repair ToolKit. They take an average of 38.19 MB (40046599
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Stellar Repair Toolkit.exe (3.22 MB)
- StellarExcelRecovery.exe (8.82 MB)
- StellarPhoenixPowerPointRecovery.exe (11.33 MB)
- StellarPhoenixWordRecovery.exe (7.69 MB)
- StellarZipRepair.exe (6.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (740.17 KB)
This data is about Repair ToolKit version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Repair ToolKit versions:
Repair ToolKit is an application by the software company Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Repair ToolKit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Repair ToolKit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Repair ToolKit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Repair ToolKit". If it exists on your system the Repair ToolKit program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Repair ToolKit in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Repair ToolKit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Repair ToolKit:
- The publisher is: http://www.stellarinfo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Repair ToolKit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Repair ToolKit.
8. After removing Repair ToolKit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Repair ToolKit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Repair ToolKit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Repair ToolKit by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Repair ToolKit by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Repair ToolKit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:32:18.577