Reor version 1.3.1
Reor version 1.3.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Reor version 1.3.1 from your systemAjay Menon
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Ajay Menon. More information about the application Reor version 1.3.1 can be seen at http://ajay.es/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Reor directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Reor version 1.3.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Reor\unins000.exe. Reor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.02 MB (9453568 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Reor version 1.3.1. They take about 11.25 MB (11794081
bytes) on disk.
- Reor.exe (9.02 MB)
- Reor_Updater.exe (1.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (729.66 KB)
This web page is about Reor version 1.3.1 version 1.3.1
When planning to uninstall Reor version 1.3.1 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\Reor
Reor version 1.3.1 is an application by the software company Ajay Menon. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Reor version 1.3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Reor version 1.3.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Reor version 1.3.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Reor version 1.3.1". The Reor version 1.3.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Reor version 1.3.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Reor version 1.3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Reor version 1.3.1:
- The publisher is: http://ajay.es/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Reor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Reor version 1.3.1.
8. After uninstalling Reor version 1.3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Reor version 1.3.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Reor version 1.3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Reor version 1.3.1 by Ajay Menon from your PC, nor are we saying that Reor version 1.3.1 by Ajay Menon is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Reor version 1.3.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-20 16:11:17.797