Renegade X version 1.5
Renegade X version 1.5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Renegade X version 1.5 from your systemModern, Inc.
. More info about Modern, Inc. can be read here
. More details about Renegade X version 1.5 can be seen at http://www.mgi.ir
. Renegade X version 1.5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Renegade X folder, regulated by the user's decision. Renegade X version 1.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Renegade X\unins000.exe. UDK.exe is the Renegade X version 1.5's primary executable file and it occupies circa 38.76 MB (40642840 bytes) on disk.
Renegade X version 1.5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 102.16 MB (107118971
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UDK.exe (38.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- UnSetup.exe (967.27 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- MacPackager.exe (918.27 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (20.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Renegade X version 1.5.
Renegade X version 1.5 is an application by the software company Modern, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Renegade X version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Renegade X version 1.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Renegade X version 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Renegade X version 1.5". The Renegade X version 1.5 application will be found very quickly. When you click Renegade X version 1.5 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Renegade X version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Renegade X version 1.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.mgi.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Renegade X\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Renegade X version 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Renegade X version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Renegade X version 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Renegade X version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Renegade X version 1.5 by Modern, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Renegade X version 1.5 by Modern, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Renegade X version 1.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-23 17:19:38.563