Renegade X version 1.5
Renegade X version 1.5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Renegade X version 1.5 from your systemModern, Inc.
. More info about Modern, Inc. can be read here
. More details about Renegade X version 1.5 can be seen at http://www.mgi.ir
. Renegade X version 1.5 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Renegade X folder, regulated by the user's decision. Renegade X version 1.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Renegade X\unins000.exe. UDK.exe is the Renegade X version 1.5's primary executable file and it occupies circa 38.76 MB (40642840 bytes) on disk.
Renegade X version 1.5 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 102.16 MB (107118971
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UDK.exe (38.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- UnSetup.exe (967.27 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
- MacPackager.exe (918.27 KB)
- UE3Redist.exe (20.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Renegade X version 1.5.
Renegade X version 1.5 is an application by the software company Modern, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Renegade X version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Renegade X version 1.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Renegade X version 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Renegade X version 1.5". The Renegade X version 1.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Renegade X version 1.5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Renegade X version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Renegade X version 1.5:
- The software company is: http://www.mgi.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Modern\Renegade X\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Renegade X version 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Renegade X version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Renegade X version 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Renegade X version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Renegade X version 1.5 by Modern, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Renegade X version 1.5 by Modern, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Renegade X version 1.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-23 17:19:38.563