Renegade Ops is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Renegade Ops from your systemAvalanche Studios
. Check out here
for more information on Avalanche Studios. More data about the program Renegade Ops can be seen at http://www.sega.co.uk/renegadeops/?t=EnglishUK
. Renegade Ops is typically installed in the C:\Steam Library Backups\steamapps\common\Renegade Ops directory, regulated by the user's decision. Renegade Ops's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Steam.exe and occupies 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Renegade Ops. They occupy about 19.75 MB (20710496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- steamTmp.exe (1.18 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Renegade Ops has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Renegade Ops:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 99300
Renegade Ops is a program marketed by Avalanche Studios. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Renegade Ops is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Renegade Ops from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Renegade Ops or simply activate the Search field and type in "Renegade Ops". If it is installed on your PC the Renegade Ops app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Renegade Ops in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Renegade Ops, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Renegade Ops:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sega.co.uk/renegadeops/?t=EnglishUK
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Renegade Ops.
8. After removing Renegade Ops, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Renegade Ops which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Renegade Ops using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Renegade Ops by Avalanche Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Renegade Ops by Avalanche Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Renegade Ops in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:34:07.840