Renee File Protector
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Renee File Protector for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Renee File Protector from your PCRene.E Laboratory
. More information on Rene.E Laboratory can be seen here
. More info about the app Renee File Protector can be found at http://www.reneelab.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Rene.E Laboratory\File Protector folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Renee File Protector is C:\Program Files (x86)\Rene.E Laboratory\File Protector\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. FileLockAgent64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 24.00 KB (24576 bytes) on disk.
Renee File Protector is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.52 MB (3685745
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Encrypt.exe (1,016.00 KB)
- Encrypt2Go.exe (416.00 KB)
- FileLockAgent64.exe (24.00 KB)
- FLClient.exe (411.50 KB)
- LoaderGFL.exe (216.00 KB)
- RestartExplorer.exe (40.50 KB)
- SafeWipe.exe (60.00 KB)
- SelfDecrypt.exe (257.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about Renee File Protector version 2.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Renee File Protector:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Renee File Protector:
The files below remain on your disk by Renee File Protector's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rene.E Laboratory\File Protector
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\UpSafe\GMail Backup\Data\email@example.com\29 Renee File Protector 2.5
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rene.E Laboratory\File Protector\ArmAccess.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rene.E Laboratory\File Protector\Commondll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rene.E Laboratory\File Protector\CompressFile.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rene.E Laboratory\File Protector\DirMon.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Renee File Protector is a program released by Rene.E Laboratory. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Renee File Protector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Renee File Protector from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Renee File Protector or simply click the Search field and type in "Renee File Protector". If it is installed on your PC the Renee File Protector app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Renee File Protector in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Renee File Protector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Renee File Protector:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.reneelab.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Rene.E Laboratory\File Protector\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Renee File Protector.
8. After removing Renee File Protector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Renee File Protector which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Renee File Protector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Renee File Protector by Rene.E Laboratory from your PC, nor are we saying that Renee File Protector by Rene.E Laboratory is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Renee File Protector in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 10:09:00.970