Renderizer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Renderizer from your computerDaz 3D
. Take a look here
for more details on Daz 3D. Usually the Renderizer application is installed in the C:\DAZ\Studio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Renderizer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\DAZ\Remove-Renderizer.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Renderizer's main file takes about 2.49 MB (2611631 bytes) and is named Remove-Renderizer.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Renderizer. They occupy about 32.18 MB (33746766
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Remove-CR2Exporter.exe (2.49 MB)
- Remove-EilirWorksBSPCalmWatersV1.exe (2.50 MB)
- Remove-JointEditor.exe (2.49 MB)
- Remove-LightDomePro.exe (2.49 MB)
- Remove-MorphLoader.exe (2.49 MB)
- Remove-pwSurface.exe (2.50 MB)
- Remove-pwToon.exe (2.48 MB)
- Remove-Renderizer.exe (2.49 MB)
- Remove-RenderThrottle.exe (2.49 MB)
- Remove-SkeletonSetup.exe (2.49 MB)
- Remove-SkyGen.exe (2.49 MB)
- Remove-uberEnvironment.exe (2.47 MB)
- V4EliteBodyShapes_Uninstall.exe (2.31 MB)
Renderizer is an application marketed by the software company Daz 3D. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Renderizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Renderizer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Renderizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Renderizer". The Renderizer app will be found very quickly. After you select Renderizer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Renderizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Renderizer.
8. After removing Renderizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Renderizer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Renderizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Renderizer by Daz 3D from your PC, we are not saying that Renderizer by Daz 3D is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Renderizer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:52:40.450