Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4
This info is about Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 from your systemScorpio Software
. Further information on Scorpio Software can be found here
. You can get more details about Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 at http:\\www.scosoft.com
. Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Scorpio Software\Remove Toolbar Buddy directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 is "C:\Program Files\Scorpio Software\Remove Toolbar Buddy\unins000.exe". Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4's primary file takes around 368.00 KB (376832 bytes) and its name is RemoveToolbarBuddy.exe.
Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 439.04 KB (449580
bytes) on disk.
- RemoveToolbarBuddy.exe (368.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 version 3.4
Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 is a program released by the software company Scorpio Software. Some users choose to remove it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4". The Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4:
- The publisher is: http:\\www.scosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Scorpio Software\Remove Toolbar Buddy\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4.
8. After uninstalling Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 by Scorpio Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 by Scorpio Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Remove Toolbar Buddy 3.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 13:44:03.990