Remove Logo Now! 1.6
Remove Logo Now! 1.6 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Remove Logo Now! 1.6 from your PCSoftOrbits
. Check out here
for more info on SoftOrbits. You can read more about related to Remove Logo Now! 1.6 at http://www.softorbits.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Remove Logo Now! folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Remove Logo Now! 1.6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Remove Logo Now!\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.75 MB (6029776 bytes) on disk and is labeled StampRemover.exe.
The executables below are part of Remove Logo Now! 1.6. They occupy about 6.88 MB (7209376
bytes) on disk.
- StampRemover.exe (5.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This web page is about Remove Logo Now! 1.6 version 1.6
Remove Logo Now! 1.6 is a program marketed by the software company SoftOrbits. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Remove Logo Now! 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Remove Logo Now! 1.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Remove Logo Now! 1.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Remove Logo Now! 1.6". If it is installed on your PC the Remove Logo Now! 1.6 application will be found automatically. When you select Remove Logo Now! 1.6 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Remove Logo Now! 1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Remove Logo Now! 1.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.softorbits.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Remove Logo Now!\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Remove Logo Now! 1.6.
8. After removing Remove Logo Now! 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Remove Logo Now! 1.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Remove Logo Now! 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Remove Logo Now! 1.6 by SoftOrbits from your PC, we are not saying that Remove Logo Now! 1.6 by SoftOrbits is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Remove Logo Now! 1.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:44:04.927