RemotePC version 7.6.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall RemotePC version 7.6.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall RemotePC version 7.6.1 from your PCIDrive Software
. Additional info about IDrive Software can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.remotepc.com/
if you want to read more on RemotePC version 7.6.1 on IDrive Software's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RemotePC directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling RemotePC version 7.6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RemotePC\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.54 MB (1619144 bytes) on disk and is called RPCSuite.exe.
RemotePC version 7.6.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.12 MB (13757216
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AppLauncherProgress.exe (359.15 KB)
- dotNetFx45_Full_setup.exe (982.00 KB)
- DragDrop-Console.exe (17.65 KB)
- EasyHook32Svc.exe (13.65 KB)
- EasyHook64Svc.exe (13.65 KB)
- EditableTextBlock.exe (356.24 KB)
- FindNClose.exe (352.20 KB)
- PreUninstall.exe (205.70 KB)
- RemotePCDesktop.exe (555.70 KB)
- RemotePCService.exe (816.15 KB)
- RPCCoreViewer.exe (1.01 MB)
- RPCDownloader.exe (387.20 KB)
- RPCFirewall.exe (60.03 KB)
- RPCFTHost.exe (640.70 KB)
- RPCFTViewer.exe (643.70 KB)
- RPCGAE.exe (24.20 KB)
- RPCPrintUninstall.exe (193.20 KB)
- RPCProxyLatency.exe (111.65 KB)
- RPCSuite.exe (1.54 MB)
- RPCUtility.exe (32.15 KB)
- unins000.exe (858.15 KB)
- ViewerHostKeyPopup.exe (377.65 KB)
- InstallRPCPrinterDriver.exe (45.70 KB)
- RPCPrintServer.exe (366.15 KB)
- RPCPrintServer_P.exe (366.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (858.15 KB)
- RPCPrinterSetup.exe (1.06 MB)
- RPCPrinterSetup_old.exe (1.06 MB)
The current page applies to RemotePC version 7.6.1 version 7.6.1
RemotePC version 7.6.1 is an application marketed by the software company IDrive Software. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall RemotePC version 7.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase RemotePC version 7.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find RemotePC version 7.6.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "RemotePC version 7.6.1". The RemotePC version 7.6.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select RemotePC version 7.6.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about RemotePC version 7.6.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for RemotePC version 7.6.1:
- The software company is: http://www.remotepc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RemotePC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove RemotePC version 7.6.1.
8. After removing RemotePC version 7.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong RemotePC version 7.6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing RemotePC version 7.6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall RemotePC version 7.6.1 by IDrive Software from your PC, we are not saying that RemotePC version 7.6.1 by IDrive Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall RemotePC version 7.6.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 21:57:10.973