Remote Play with PlayStation 3
Remote Play with PlayStation 3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Remote Play with PlayStation 3 from your computerSony Corporation
. More information on Sony Corporation can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\Remote Play with PlayStation 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Remote Play with PlayStation 3's primary file takes about 1.13 MB (1182976 bytes) and is called VRP.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Remote Play with PlayStation 3. They take 1.13 MB (1182976
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Remote Play with PlayStation 3 version 220.127.116.1172
alone. Click on the links below for other Remote Play with PlayStation 3 versions:
Remote Play with PlayStation 3 is a program released by Sony Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Remote Play with PlayStation 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Remote Play with PlayStation 3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Remote Play with PlayStation 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Remote Play with PlayStation 3". If it is installed on your PC the Remote Play with PlayStation 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Remote Play with PlayStation 3 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Remote Play with PlayStation 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Remote Play with PlayStation 3.
8. After uninstalling Remote Play with PlayStation 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Remote Play with PlayStation 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Remote Play with PlayStation 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Remote Play with PlayStation 3 by Sony Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Remote Play with PlayStation 3 by Sony Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Remote Play with PlayStation 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:01:24.610