Remote Play PC 1.12
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Remote Play PC 1.12 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Remote Play PC 1.12 from your systemTMACDEV
. Open here
for more details on TMACDEV. Click on http://tmacdev.com/
to get more facts about Remote Play PC 1.12 on TMACDEV's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Play PC folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Remote Play PC 1.12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Play PC\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Remote Play PC 1.12's primary file takes about 17.47 MB (18321408 bytes) and its name is RemotePlay.exe.
Remote Play PC 1.12 contains of the executables below. They take 18.62 MB (19521233
bytes) on disk.
- RemotePlay.exe (17.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about Remote Play PC 1.12 version 1.12
Remote Play PC 1.12 is an application by TMACDEV. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Remote Play PC 1.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Remote Play PC 1.12 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Remote Play PC 1.12 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Remote Play PC 1.12". If it exists on your system the Remote Play PC 1.12 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Remote Play PC 1.12 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Remote Play PC 1.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Remote Play PC 1.12:
- The web site of the program is: http://tmacdev.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Play PC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Remote Play PC 1.12.
8. After uninstalling Remote Play PC 1.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Remote Play PC 1.12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Remote Play PC 1.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Remote Play PC 1.12 by TMACDEV from your PC, we are not saying that Remote Play PC 1.12 by TMACDEV is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Remote Play PC 1.12 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 16:53:20.660