Remote PC Host version 1.0
Remote PC Host version 1.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Remote PC Host version 1.0 from your PCrkteam
. You can read more on rkteam or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Remote PC Host version 1.0 at http://www.remotepckeyboard.info/
. Usually the Remote PC Host version 1.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote PC Host directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Remote PC Host version 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote PC Host\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Remote PC Host.exe and it has a size of 40.30 KB (41272 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Remote PC Host version 1.0. They take 773.47 KB (792029
bytes) on disk.
- Remote PC Host.exe (40.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (733.16 KB)
The current page applies to Remote PC Host version 1.0 version 1.0
Remote PC Host version 1.0 is an application offered by the software company rkteam. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Remote PC Host version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Remote PC Host version 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Remote PC Host version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Remote PC Host version 1.0". If it exists on your system the Remote PC Host version 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select Remote PC Host version 1.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Remote PC Host version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Remote PC Host version 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.remotepckeyboard.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote PC Host\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Remote PC Host version 1.0.
8. After removing Remote PC Host version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Remote PC Host version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Remote PC Host version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Remote PC Host version 1.0 by rkteam from your PC, nor are we saying that Remote PC Host version 1.0 by rkteam is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Remote PC Host version 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 23:30:16.993