Remote Mouse version 1.50
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Remote Mouse version 1.50 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Remote Mouse version 1.50 from your systemRemote Mouse
. More information on Remote Mouse can be found here
. Please follow http://www.remotemouse.net/
if you want to read more on Remote Mouse version 1.50 on Remote Mouse's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Mouse directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Remote Mouse version 1.50 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Mouse\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. RemoteMouse.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 996.50 KB (1020416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Remote Mouse version 1.50. They take about 2.44 MB (2554510
bytes) on disk.
- RemoteMouse.exe (996.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- server.exe (799.86 KB)
The current page applies to Remote Mouse version 1.50 version 1.50
Many files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you remove Remote Mouse version 1.50 from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Remote Mouse version 1.50:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Remote Mouse version 1.50:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Mouse
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Mouse\settings.ini
Remote Mouse version 1.50 is a program offered by Remote Mouse. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Remote Mouse version 1.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Remote Mouse version 1.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Remote Mouse version 1.50 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Remote Mouse version 1.50". The Remote Mouse version 1.50 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Remote Mouse version 1.50 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Remote Mouse version 1.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Remote Mouse version 1.50:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.remotemouse.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Remote Mouse\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Remote Mouse version 1.50.
8. After uninstalling Remote Mouse version 1.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Remote Mouse version 1.50 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Remote Mouse version 1.50 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Remote Mouse version 1.50 by Remote Mouse from your computer, we are not saying that Remote Mouse version 1.50 by Remote Mouse is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Remote Mouse version 1.50 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-04 03:03:32.587