Remote Desktop-no span
You can find on this page details on how to remove Remote Desktop-no span for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Remote Desktop-no span from your system由 Citrix 提供
. Open here
for more information on 由 Citrix 提供. Usually the Remote Desktop-no span application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Remote Desktop-no span is C:\Program. The program's main executable file occupies 4.62 MB (4840272 bytes) on disk and is labeled SelfService.exe.
The executables below are part of Remote Desktop-no span. They occupy an average of 5.18 MB (5436232
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.62 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.83 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.83 KB)
This web page is about Remote Desktop-no span version 1.0
Remote Desktop-no span is an application marketed by 由 Citrix 提供. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Remote Desktop-no span is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Remote Desktop-no span with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Remote Desktop-no span or simply click the Search field and type in "Remote Desktop-no span". If it exists on your system the Remote Desktop-no span application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Remote Desktop-no span in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Remote Desktop-no span, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Remote Desktop-no span.
8. After uninstalling Remote Desktop-no span, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Remote Desktop-no span that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Remote Desktop-no span using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Remote Desktop-no span by 由 Citrix 提供 from your computer, we are not saying that Remote Desktop-no span by 由 Citrix 提供 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Remote Desktop-no span in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 17:42:08.960