You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Remote Desktop for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Remote Desktop from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. More information about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Remote Desktop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.58 MB (4797744 bytes) on disk and is titled SelfService.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Remote Desktop. They take 5.12 MB (5369536
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (308.30 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.58 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Remote Desktop.
If you are manually uninstalling Remote Desktop we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\emhs-bb67422d@@Xenapp65.Remote Desktop
Remote Desktop is an application marketed by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Remote Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Remote Desktop with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Remote Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "Remote Desktop". The Remote Desktop application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Remote Desktop in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Remote Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Remote Desktop.
8. After uninstalling Remote Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Remote Desktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Remote Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Remote Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Remote Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Remote Desktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-21 15:49:42.000