Remote Desktop Spy 5.21
This page is about Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 from your systemGlobal Spy Software
. Further information on Global Spy Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.global-spy-software.com
to get more info about Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 on Global Spy Software's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RDS5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RDS5\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. dtsview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 577.50 KB (591360 bytes) on disk.
Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.23 MB (1287054
bytes) on disk:
- dtsview.exe (577.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.21
of Remote Desktop Spy 5.21.
Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 is a program released by Global Spy Software. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Remote Desktop Spy 5.21". If it exists on your system the Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Remote Desktop Spy 5.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Remote Desktop Spy 5.21:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.global-spy-software.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RDS5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Remote Desktop Spy 5.21.
8. After removing Remote Desktop Spy 5.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 by Global Spy Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 by Global Spy Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Remote Desktop Spy 5.21 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 14:53:58.917