Remote Control PC 6.0_Full
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Remote Control PC 6.0_Full for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Remote Control PC 6.0_Full from your computerRemote-Control-PC.com
. Open here
for more info on Remote-Control-PC.com. More information about the software Remote Control PC 6.0_Full can be seen at http://www.remote-control-pc.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Remote Control PC directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Remote Control PC 6.0_Full is C:\Program Files\Remote Control PC\Uninstall.exe. apc_Admin.exe is the Remote Control PC 6.0_Full's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.87 MB (3009976 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Remote Control PC 6.0_Full. They take an average of 3.31 MB (3470510
bytes) on disk.
- apc_Admin.exe (2.87 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (449.74 KB)
The current page applies to Remote Control PC 6.0_Full version 6.0
Remote Control PC 6.0_Full is an application by Remote-Control-PC.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Remote Control PC 6.0_Full is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Remote Control PC 6.0_Full with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Remote Control PC 6.0_Full or simply click the Search feature and type in "Remote Control PC 6.0_Full". The Remote Control PC 6.0_Full app will be found automatically. After you select Remote Control PC 6.0_Full in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Remote Control PC 6.0_Full, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Remote Control PC 6.0_Full:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.remote-control-pc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Remote Control PC\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Remote Control PC 6.0_Full.
8. After removing Remote Control PC 6.0_Full, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Remote Control PC 6.0_Full which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Remote Control PC 6.0_Full with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Remote Control PC 6.0_Full by Remote-Control-PC.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Remote Control PC 6.0_Full by Remote-Control-PC.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Remote Control PC 6.0_Full in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 08:59:00.330