Remo Video Repair
Remo Video Repair is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Remo Video Repair from your PCRemo Software
. More information on Remo Software can be seen here
. More details about the program Remo Video Repair can be found at https://www.remosoftware.com
. Remo Video Repair is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Remo Video Repair is C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\unins000.exe. Remo Video Repair's main file takes about 2.55 MB (2671104 bytes) and is named rs-videorepair.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Remo Video Repair. They occupy 6.47 MB (6787072
bytes) on disk.
- rs-mplayer.exe (1.58 MB)
- rs-onepopup.exe (101.50 KB)
- rs-videorepair.exe (2.55 MB)
- rsupdate.EXE (699.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.56 MB)
The current page applies to Remo Video Repair version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other Remo Video Repair releases:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Remo Video Repair.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Remo Video Repair from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Remo Video Repair's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\GdiPlus.dll
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\lang\english.ini
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\mfc100u.dll
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\msvcp100.dll
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\msvcr100.dll
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\rs-lnks.dll
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\rs-mplayer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\rs-onepopup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\rsupdate.EXE
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\rs-videorepair.exe
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\settings.ini
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\SQLite3.dll
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\ToolkitPro1513vc100U.dll
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\xmldb.dll
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Remo Software\Remo Video Repair [Windows]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sunisoft\IncUpdate\Remo Video Repair
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Remo Software\Remo Video Repair [Windows]
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Remo Software\Remo Video Repair [Windows]
Remo Video Repair is an application offered by Remo Software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Remo Video Repair is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Remo Video Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Remo Video Repair or simply click the Search feature and type in "Remo Video Repair". If it is installed on your PC the Remo Video Repair program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Remo Video Repair in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Remo Video Repair, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Remo Video Repair:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.remosoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Remo Video Repair 1.0\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Remo Video Repair.
8. After removing Remo Video Repair, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Remo Video Repair that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Remo Video Repair using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Remo Video Repair by Remo Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Remo Video Repair by Remo Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Remo Video Repair supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 21:18:35.750