Remo Repair Registry
Remo Repair Registry is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Remo Repair Registry from your PCRemo Software
. More information about Remo Software can be seen here
. You can read more about about Remo Repair Registry at http://www.remosoftware.com
. Remo Repair Registry is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Remo Repair Registry directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Remo Repair Registry's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Remo Repair Registry\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 448.35 KB (459112 bytes) on disk and is titled rs-repairregistry.exe.
The following executables are contained in Remo Repair Registry. They take 9.73 MB (10199216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- installdrv.exe (25.85 KB)
- KillMgr.exe (46.85 KB)
- restorepoint.exe (13.85 KB)
- rs-repairregistry.exe (448.35 KB)
- rsupdate.EXE (658.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- actkey32.exe (1.25 MB)
- rs-repairregistry32.exe (2.07 MB)
- actkey64.exe (1.62 MB)
- rs-repairregistry64.exe (2.51 MB)
The current web page applies to Remo Repair Registry version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other versions of Remo Repair Registry:
Remo Repair Registry is a program offered by Remo Software. Some computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Remo Repair Registry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Remo Repair Registry from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Remo Repair Registry or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Remo Repair Registry". If it exists on your system the Remo Repair Registry application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Remo Repair Registry in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Remo Repair Registry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Remo Repair Registry:
- The publisher is: http://www.remosoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Remo Repair Registry\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Remo Repair Registry.
8. After removing Remo Repair Registry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Remo Repair Registry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Remo Repair Registry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Remo Repair Registry by Remo Software from your PC, we are not saying that Remo Repair Registry by Remo Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Remo Repair Registry supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-09 22:48:56.783