Remo Repair PSD
Remo Repair PSD is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Remo Repair PSD from your systemRemo Software
. Additional info about Remo Software can be read here
. You can get more details about Remo Repair PSD at http://www.remosoftware.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Remo Repair PSD folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Remo Repair PSD is C:\Program Files (x86)\Remo Repair PSD\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. rs-repairpsd.exe is the Remo Repair PSD's primary executable file and it takes about 624.50 KB (639488 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Remo Repair PSD. They occupy an average of 4.36 MB (4574065
bytes) on disk.
- actkey.exe (1.25 MB)
- rs-repairpsd.exe (624.50 KB)
- rs-viewer.exe (723.10 KB)
- rsupdate.EXE (690.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Remo Repair PSD. You can find below info on other application versions of Remo Repair PSD:
Remo Repair PSD is a program marketed by Remo Software. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Remo Repair PSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Remo Repair PSD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Remo Repair PSD or simply activate the Search field and type in "Remo Repair PSD". The Remo Repair PSD application will be found very quickly. When you click Remo Repair PSD in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Remo Repair PSD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Remo Repair PSD:
- The software company is: http://www.remosoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Remo Repair PSD\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Remo Repair PSD.
8. After removing Remo Repair PSD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Remo Repair PSD that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Remo Repair PSD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Remo Repair PSD by Remo Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Remo Repair PSD by Remo Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Remo Repair PSD in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 22:16:05.880