Remo Repair AVI
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Remo Repair AVI for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Remo Repair AVI from your systemRemo Software
. Further information on Remo Software can be found here
. Detailed information about Remo Repair AVI can be seen at http://www.remosoftware.com
. Remo Repair AVI is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Remo Repair AVI 2.0 folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Remo Repair AVI 2.0\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Remo Repair AVI. rs-RepairAVI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.39 MB (1454080 bytes) on disk.
Remo Repair AVI installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.90 MB (14573896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- actkey.exe (1.28 MB)
- kmavi.exe (43.50 KB)
- roc-com.exe (710.00 KB)
- rone.exe (8.02 MB)
- rs-mplayer.exe (148.50 KB)
- rs-onepopup.exe (100.50 KB)
- rs-RepairAVI.exe (1.39 MB)
- rsupdate.EXE (690.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Remo Repair AVI. For more Remo Repair AVI versions please click below:
Remo Repair AVI is a program by Remo Software. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Remo Repair AVI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Remo Repair AVI from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Remo Repair AVI or simply click the Search field and type in "Remo Repair AVI". If it exists on your system the Remo Repair AVI app will be found automatically. When you select Remo Repair AVI in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Remo Repair AVI, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Remo Repair AVI:
- The software company is: http://www.remosoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Remo Repair AVI 2.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Remo Repair AVI.
8. After removing Remo Repair AVI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Remo Repair AVI which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Remo Repair AVI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Remo Repair AVI by Remo Software from your PC, we are not saying that Remo Repair AVI by Remo Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Remo Repair AVI supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 09:05:51.293