Remo Repair AVI
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Remo Repair AVI for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Remo Repair AVI from your systemRemo Software
. Further information on Remo Software can be found here
. Detailed information about Remo Repair AVI can be seen at http://www.remosoftware.com
. Remo Repair AVI is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Remo Repair AVI 2.0 folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Remo Repair AVI 2.0\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Remo Repair AVI. rs-RepairAVI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.39 MB (1454080 bytes) on disk.
Remo Repair AVI installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.90 MB (14573896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- actkey.exe (1.28 MB)
- kmavi.exe (43.50 KB)
- roc-com.exe (710.00 KB)
- rone.exe (8.02 MB)
- rs-mplayer.exe (148.50 KB)
- rs-onepopup.exe (100.50 KB)
- rs-RepairAVI.exe (1.39 MB)
- rsupdate.EXE (690.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Remo Repair AVI. For more Remo Repair AVI versions please click below:
Remo Repair AVI is a program by Remo Software. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Remo Repair AVI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Remo Repair AVI from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Remo Repair AVI or simply activate the Search field and type in "Remo Repair AVI". If it exists on your system the Remo Repair AVI application will be found automatically. After you click Remo Repair AVI in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Remo Repair AVI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Remo Repair AVI:
- The publisher is: http://www.remosoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Remo Repair AVI 2.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Remo Repair AVI.
8. After removing Remo Repair AVI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Remo Repair AVI which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Remo Repair AVI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Remo Repair AVI by Remo Software from your PC, we are not saying that Remo Repair AVI by Remo Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Remo Repair AVI supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 09:05:51.293