Remember Me version 1.0
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Remember Me version 1.0 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Remember Me version 1.0 from your systemNORO
. More information on NORO can be seen here
. Click on https://corepacks.com/
to get more info about Remember Me version 1.0 on NORO's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Remember Me directory (same installation drive as Windows). Remember Me version 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Remember Me\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 19.20 MB (20128824 bytes) on disk and is labeled RememberMe.exe.
The following executables are contained in Remember Me version 1.0. They occupy 20.94 MB (21959081
bytes) on disk.
- FAS Language Selector - Remember Me.exe (202.50 KB)
- RememberMe.exe (19.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.55 MB)
This page is about Remember Me version 1.0 version 1.0
Remember Me version 1.0 is a program offered by the software company NORO. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Remember Me version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Remember Me version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Remember Me version 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Remember Me version 1.0". The Remember Me version 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Remember Me version 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Remember Me version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Remember Me version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: https://corepacks.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CorePack\Remember Me\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Remember Me version 1.0.
8. After removing Remember Me version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Remember Me version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Remember Me version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Remember Me version 1.0 by NORO from your computer, nor are we saying that Remember Me version 1.0 by NORO is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Remember Me version 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-16 23:29:47.673